- Did you know that 40% of reported 7F gas turbine reliability issues could have been prevented with valve and instrument upgrades?
- Gas and Steam turbines are intricately designed and fine-tuned machines that require precision calibration and maintenance to optimize performance. Minor mis adjustments of electrical and mechanical components can greatly harm the rotating parts and affect output performance which is directly related to MW output and emissions controls. These performance issues are not only damaging to the turbine but can also affect peripheral equipment and cause cascading performance issues across the entire plant impacting MW output and overall revenue.
- TC&E can help identify potential issues in performance degradation that lead to loss of MWs and even potential forced outages. We’re here to help you maximize your plants efficiency and reliability. This is the best return on your investment in the industry!
- In addition to instrumentation calibrations, repair, and upgrades, TC&E can also perform electric gas valve upgrades, replacing hydraulic gas control valves and inlet guide vane (IGV) valves and actuators.
- Include picture of Y&F gas valves
AP4 Power Services specializes in controls, excitation, and LCI systems on GE™ heavy-duty gas and steam turbines. These services include a wide variety of controls maintenance, troubleshooting, and system upgrades. Our OEM-trained field engineers are here to ensure your equipment operations are reliable and efficient.
Power plant personnel look to AP4 Power Services when they are seeking a trusted non-OEM service provider that can help develop and implement customized controls system projects. We are a trusted installation partner for many non-OEM equipment vendors throughout the industry.
From basic troubleshooting to DLE Mapping and mechanical service and maintenance, AP4 Power Services can meet all of your aeroderivative needs. Our expert team of Controls & Mechanical Field Engineers are ready and able to provide the on-site support you require.