Maine Automation is a fully licensed and bonded electrical services provider. We are qualified to install and service high, medium, and low voltage systems in a wide range of industrial and commercial markets. Our teams have vast experience working on such systems as motor control centers, environmental & HVAC control systems, as well as fabricating PLC control panels.
Field Service Solutions
- Electrical & Instrumentation Construction
- Motor Control Centers
- Environmental Controls, HVAC Control Wiring
- Technical & Maintenance Services
- Instrumentation Calibration & Loop Tuning
- VFD Drive Start-up & Troubleshooting
- Automatic Control Valves & Cylinder Repair and Reconditioning
- Pneumatic & Hydraulic Controls Packages
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Supplemental Technician Support
- Maintenance Shutdowns, Plant Outages, Special Projects, Seasonal Support
AP4 Power Services specializes in controls, excitation, and LCI systems on GE™ heavy-duty gas and steam turbines. These services include a wide variety of controls maintenance, troubleshooting, and system upgrades. Our OEM-trained field engineers are here to ensure your equipment operations are reliable and efficient.
Power plant personnel look to AP4 Power Services when they are seeking a trusted non-OEM service provider that can help develop and implement customized controls system projects. We are a trusted installation partner for many non-OEM equipment vendors throughout the industry.
From basic troubleshooting to DLE Mapping and mechanical service and maintenance, AP4 Power Services can meet all of your aeroderivative needs. Our expert team of Controls & Mechanical Field Engineers are ready and able to provide the on-site support you require.