Maine Automation - A Division of AP4 Group
Maine Automation is a leading independent provider of critical electrical and instrumentation & control (“I&C”) services to a myriad of industries, including power generation, pulp & paper, semiconductor and general industrial markets. Headquartered in Gorham, ME, Maine Automation offers a wide range of electrical wiring, environmental control services, HVAC control services, in addition to its flagship industrial turbine, generator and balance of plant control system commissioning, upgrade & maintenance solutions.
Field Service Solutions
- Electrical & Instrumentation Construction
- Fully Licensed & Bonded
- High, Med, Low Voltage Wiring
- Motor Control Centers
- Environmental Controls, HVAC Control Wiring
- Technical & Maintenance Services
- Instrumentation Calibration & Loop Tuning
- VFD Drive Start-up & Troubleshooting
- Automatic Control Valves & Cylinder Repair and Reconditioning
- Pneumatic & Hydraulic Controls Packages
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Supplemental Technician Support
- Maintenance Shutdowns, Plant Outages, Special Projects, Seasonal Support
TC&E specializes in controls, excitation, and LCI systems on GE™ heavy-duty gas and steam turbines. These services include a wide variety of controls maintenance, troubleshooting, and system upgrades. Our OEM-trained field engineers are here to ensure your equipment operations are reliable and efficient.
Power plant personnel look to TC&E when they are seeking a trusted non-OEM service provider that can help develop and implement customized control system projects. We are a trusted installation partner for many non-OEM equipment vendors throughout the industry.
From basic troubleshooting to DLE Mapping and mechanical service and maintenance, AP4 Power Services can meet all of your aeroderivative needs. Our expert team of Controls & Mechanical Field Engineers is ready and able to provide the on-site support you require.
Using the latest technology, components, and lessons learned through decades of experience, AP4 Power Services can ensure complete reliability for both start-up and continuous operation.
Aging systems can continue to provide reliable service for many years to come with the proper service, maintenance, and repairs. Push your upgrades out 5-10 years with confidence.