About AP4 Power Services
AP4 Power Services is an aeroderivative field service provider of mechanical & controls field engineers.
Our field service engineers can provide 24/7 support to safely diagnose and complete both mechanical and controls troubleshooting & maintenance, from planned outages and project execution to unplanned outages and emergency call-outs.
- Full Borescope Inspections
- Quarterly, Semi-Annual & Annual Package Inspections
- Full Alignments and Alignment Verification
- Vibration Troubleshooting
- VSV Bushing Change Out & HPC Top Case Repairs
- HP Recoup & Thrust Balance Checks
- Fuel Nozzle Installation & Exchanges
- Troubleshooting all Aspects of Package and Engine Problems
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance & Inspection
- Gas Turbine Removal & Re-Installation (R&R)
- Gas Turbine Preservation
- Implementation of Service Bulletins
- Provide Parts & Supporting Tooling for the Above Tasks
- Generator Minor Inspections & Maintenance
- Controls Field Services
- DLE Mapping
- Exciter Troubleshooting
- Controls Troubleshooting and Logic Modifications
- Full Package Start-Up & Commissioning
Large Frame Controls Services Upgrades
AP4 Power Services specializes in controls, excitation, and LCI systems on GE heavy-duty gas and steam turbines. These services include a wide variety of controls maintenance, troubleshooting, and system upgrades. Our OEM-trained field engineers are here to ensure your equipment operations are reliable and efficient.
Turbine System Upgrades
Power plant personnel look to AP4 Power Services when they are seeking a trusted non-OEM service provider that can help develop and implement customized controls system projects. We are a trusted installation partner for many non-OEM equipment vendors throughout the industry.
Aeroderivative Field Services
From basic troubleshooting to DLE Mapping and mechanical service and maintenance, AP4 Power Services can meet all of your aeroderivative needs. Our expert team of Controls & Mechanical Field Engineers are ready and able to provide the on-site support you require.